Indiana State Park
Recreation Building Rental Information

Recreation Building Rental Designated Recreation Rooms

Designated recreation rooms, buildings, facilities and partially or wholly enclosed shelters may be rented for day use and are available at several state parks. Reservations may be made one year in advance.

Click for online reservations

Recreation buildings are currently available at Brown County, Indiana Dunes, Mounds, McCormick's Creek, Ouabache, Pokagon, Potato Creek, Shakamak, Spring Mill, Tippecanoe River, and Versailles State Parks.

In addition, State Park Inns at Pokagon, Brown County, Clifty Falls, McCormick's Creek, Spring Mill, Ft. Harrison, or Turkey Run may also be able to assist you with group meetings or gatherings. Begin online at or toll-free at 1-877-LODGES1.

We need more trip reports. E-mail us your trip reports.

Outdoor Resources:
Other Information: - Indiana's Online Outdoor Recreation Guide